Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it being considered by another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in the Microsoft Word .docx file format.
- The author has prepared a statement explaining the paper and identifying any conflicts of interest. Insert this into the Comments for the Editor field during the submission process.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines and the Manuscript Template.
- Includes a title page with the title and three key points.
- Includes an abstract that is <250 words
- Provides descriptive headings for key sections.
- Has continuous line numbers throughout the text.
- Figures and tables with their caption should be pasted at the end of the document.
- Includes complete references following journal CSE style, and provides URLs for the references if available.
Has an acknowledgements section that includes:
ο All funding information from each author pertaining to this work.
ο Any conflicts of interest for any author that are not apparent from their affiliations or funding.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.